A cookie is any type of file that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. The cookies used cannot read data from the hard disk.
There are two types of cookies:
- “persistent” cookies remain on your computer and will remain valid until the user deletes them or on their expiration date,
- “session cookies” are deleted when the web browser is closed.
Cookies can be used for technical reasons of the website, for analysis and to connect with third-party sites or advertising.
- Our Cookies
We use session cookies that are deleted as soon as the web browser closes.
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, and use the different options and services.
- Analysis cookies: those that are well treated by us, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the layout of the links, the published contents, and our service offer.
We do not share the personal information collected from our cookies with any third party.
- Blocking or deleting cookies
There are instructions available to configure how cookies work and delete them in these browsers. These links take you to the official website of these browsers (new window) which describes how to manage cookies:
Blocking and deleting cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of our website and you may be prevented from using all the functions available on our website.
By continuing to browse our website, you consent to this Cookies Policy regardless of your browser settings.
You can contact us by email at: email@example.com